Zhik Seaboot 700
Introducing the ZK Seaboot 700, extending the ZK Sole range for applications that do not need the gaiter design of the ZK Seaboot 800.
The boot 700 is a more streamlined version of the 800 that maintains high performance construction and intuitive features. The ergonomic design provides support to key areas of the foot, providing not only support but comfort and versatility.
The Hydromerino® inner lining combines merino and quick drying polyester fibres to provide natural odour control, moisture management and warmth.
The upper and inner sole have been specifically developed to provide maximum support, whilst maintaining flexibility and dexterity for ultimate grip and protection.
- Sealed neoprene rubber construction
- Ultra high grip, non marking, proprietary ZK Sole
- 8mm Neoprene mid-sole for thermal insulation & comfort
- Low profile handles for easy entry
- Supportive EVA innersole with moulded heel & arch support
- Hydromerino® boot lining with natural ordor & moisture control